Skip to Content

Request Assistance with the Federal Government

As your Congressman, I am here to assist you with any issues you may have with the federal government. Although I cannot override a decision made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions or cut through the red tape. 

If you need assistance, please complete a privacy authorization form and either fax or mail it to my Bowling Green office. If you have any questions, you can also call my office toll-free at (800) 541-6446 for additional information.
Back to top